There is nothing better than spending ALL DAY waiting with two kids in Dr's office waiting areas. YUCK! Blake is sick and has been home from school all week, and I am extremely anxious, and depressed. That is why we spent beautiful yesterday inside.
Blake should be fine in a few days, he has had a fever and athsma, and I came to learn that the medication that is keeping me from getting migraines every day is also making me psychotic. Nice! Good news is, when I step down the dosage, long story short, I should return to "normal" very quickly.
I have been suffering side effects in increasing number over 4 months as I increased my dosage in 4 steps to try to eliminate my migraines. Weight loss I can take, better sleep, tingling fingers and toes, searching for words, I can do, I am a little stupid now, I can handle that too. That was the first month's dose.
Evidentally the first dose would have worked just as good as the 4th, thus the drastic and rare side effects. Fortunately what took four months to come to fruition should only take a week to undo, and, I should still be able to use the medication which was giving me a lot of relief from my migraines, just at a much lower dose!
Please pray that all the undesirable side effects will go away with the lower dose, so that I can be a mentally healthy person and not have to seek other equally offensive treatment options for my migraines. Thank you God for another beautiful day! I will rejoice and be glad in it.
5 comments:
Hi Amy,
Sorry Blake is still sick! He may have to repeat Kindergarten (Ha). I am glad they are figuring out your medication, but you do know that you will always be a little crazy (just kidding)!
That is why "normal" was in quotes. Good to hear from you after all these years ;)
Glad it's been figured out. Have you gone to the allergist yet?
I was thinking of cancelling that appointment since I already know I am allergic to milk. I try not to eat simple carbs anyway.
yuck! I too get migraines, so I feel your pain (HA!). Hope you find a medicine that works for you!
Post a Comment