Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Home for sale!
Ok, please look at my last two posts, but I couldn't resist a little marketing. Do you guys know anyone who wants to buy a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 1/2 car garage home? We have until the end of October to sell it. If you don't know of a buyer, pray for one to come our way please.
I wish my house was really this orderly everyday. Enjoy.
Tobe and I have decided whenever we sell our home we are going to set up a blog about it. Apparently this is the new thing to do. You can make a blog with pictures of the home, local schools, eating establishments, and close popular spots. Then put a "Take-One" in your front yard that lists the blogspot on it. People always fall for fancy marketing and besides your home is beautiful!
I am anxious to hear this detailed story of why you are selling and moving.
8 comments:
What a beautiful home!! I will keep my ears open! Sure hope it sells soon!!
I hope it sells quickly. I didn't know it was on the market.
good luck, we'll say prayers.
Did that family agree to see privately? I missed part of the story. I hope it sells FAST!
Good luck!! Hope your open house goes well tomorrow.
The family said they wanted us to have their home if we could sell ours. We are praying that ours sells quickly!
Your house looks great... remember that Gods timing is perfect...
Your house is beautiful.
Tobe and I have decided whenever we sell our home we are going to set up a blog about it. Apparently this is the new thing to do. You can make a blog with pictures of the home, local schools, eating establishments, and close popular spots. Then put a "Take-One" in your front yard that lists the blogspot on it. People always fall for fancy marketing and besides your home is beautiful!
I am anxious to hear this detailed story of why you are selling and moving.
Post a Comment