Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Field day/sick day!

Wednesday night, Michael woke up with a fever that didn't go away until Sunday. We found out that he had a throw up virus, a bacterial infection and an ear infection. At one point his temperature rose to a whopping 104.7. Yes, 104.7. I have never seen such a high fever. In the midst of the sickness, Bailey and Blake had field day.

They were very understanding and wanted me to take good care of little guy. They knew he was really sick. I hated to miss it though. Jenna took these two photos for me. They had a blast!

Blake had splash day along with field day, and Bailey had a Karaoke party along with field day. They were really tired afterward.

Saturday and Sunday we attended Amber's confirmation of her baptism. Her statement of faith was beautiful. She is really growing up and maturing. We are so proud of her. She was beautiful all dressed in white on her special weekend. We were so honored to have been included in her special time.

On another note, Kevan and Penny are getting married on Saturday and moving a few miles away from us. Penny is going to start dropping off Michael and picking him up on her way to and from work in Fort Worth. I feel like I am loosing a child, but I guess I am gaining one, since she has a daughter Amber's age named Kaylee. The kids are all really excited. Please pray for their new "little" family!!!! It is going to be an adjustment.

Bryan also did a MAJOR break job on his truck this weekend. I have never seen that much taken apart and I have seen some car guts in my life time. He saved us thousands of dollars with the help of Mark T and the neighbor next door! Thanks dudes!


We have been really busy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: