We had the perfect day. Anna Grace is on a great "Baby Wise" schedule. She eats, plays, and sleeps. The kids enjoyed taking turns holding and feeding her. I forgot how much I love having a baby around. The kids even got school work done. (Maybe even a little too much. OCD mom may need to ease up)
Of course she had reading time with Blake. NOT I could have just posted the first photo and perpetuated that lie, but after about 15 photo perfect seconds she was ready for a nap. Can you say zero to mad. She went right down for two long naps.
Now, we will see if mom made it through the day without tears! (hers of course!)

4 comments:
Ms. Amy you have been and continue to be such a blessing to our family! You have a special gift from the Lord for children. We can't express to you enough how thankful we are to have and Brian as our friends! Your really are the BOMB
So cute. I don't see that baby girl often enough. Did Beth survive?
That little boy has beautiful blue eyes! Looks like there is so much fun at the Cooper house these days! I might just have to stop by and enjoy the fun!
Beth did survive. She is supermommy! She skidded in the driveway just in time to feed Anna Grace.
Visitors welcome, stop by anytime! We would love to have you.
Post a Comment