Monday, December 10, 2007

Family reunion on my dad's side.


Funny how being around people you miss just makes you miss them more. I finally got to see more of my cousins that I miss so much on my dad's side of the family on Sunday. We had a great time. We all got together and ate by wood burning stove in the home that my Uncle Chester is building (right beside the home that my Uncle Danny just completed) out in the country.

The kids all had a great time playing outside in the freezing cold and then coming to warm themselves by the fire. Several cryed when it was time to go home. The second picture is of the three Hannah we have in the family. The third photo is obviously of Blake's talent with spoons!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like y'all had a great time! I wish I could have been there. Blake is too cool with his face accoutrements.

Margaret K said...

What an attractive bunch! Crazy that there are 3 Hannahs.

I will be praying for Emery.

Why is your tree only 3 feet tall and what is a magic key for Santa and a bucket?

Amy C said...

a rubbermaid bucket and a key for santa to get in the front door

jenny biz said...

What fun! I love Blake's talented ears and nose!

Jenna said...

Glad you guys had a great time.

Margaret K said...

Is Santa going to mop when he comes in? Am I missing something here?

Margaret K said...

Oh, and could you please email the Santa picture with my boys? Thanks again for taking one. It turned out cute! Nicholas looks almost as big as Patrick. What a difference a year makes!

Amy C said...

I wish santa would mop, but I am afraid that when I am finished with decorating the bucket is for putting back my christmas decorations. The "magic" key for Santa to get in our front door is in on of the buckets that is missing. The kids worry about him getting down our narrow. Gas fireplace flue.

amerriman said...

You take the best pictures. It sounds like you have had a busy holiday season.