Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Thanks so much for posting a comment on my blog! That's the first one. I honestly didn't know if anyone would even find that blog, but I needed somewhere to share what I'm finding and bounce ideas around. Hey, tell that friend to give you my email--I hate to leave it on a comments page--I love meeting other homeschooling moms and learning how they do it. Anyway, thanks again!
4 comments:
it looks like y'all had a great Christmas! Sorry we missed out on Christmas day fun.
Glad to catch up a little bit on you. Hope to see you soon! Tell Bailey that I have not forgotten about her money!
At first I thought you and the kids were in a crib!
What a fun Christmas! You have a great family and a great neighborhood.
How fun to tour the fire station. They were nice to accomodate you guys for the impromptu tour.
Thanks so much for posting a comment on my blog! That's the first one. I honestly didn't know if anyone would even find that blog, but I needed somewhere to share what I'm finding and bounce ideas around. Hey, tell that friend to give you my email--I hate to leave it on a comments page--I love meeting other homeschooling moms and learning how they do it. Anyway, thanks again!
Post a Comment