Here is the question of the day? I aquired this huge, heavy chandelier, which I LOVE! Should I faux it, leave it, or sell it. If I sell it, how much do you think I can get for it? If you think I can sell it for good money, how? It is about 60 pounds, very dirty now, but with a little TLC, will be beautiful. That is the question of the day. (I want to hang it over the garden tub in my pink bathroom.)
*********PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR OPINION! *********
By the way. Get ready for a blogging storm. I have many photos I just down loaded and I forgot what an eventful month we have had. It is a good thing I take pictures!
*********PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR OPINION! *********
By the way. Get ready for a blogging storm. I have many photos I just down loaded and I forgot what an eventful month we have had. It is a good thing I take pictures!

6 comments:
Oh Amy... It's beautiful!! What a lucky find!!! I'm not big on Brass, but I'd say clean it up (maybe paint it, if you're not into Brass) and hang it!!
Lucky Girl!!!
Hope all is well!! :-)
Leigh
I am all about the chandelier over the tub. I have always loved it. I love pink too. Wish I had a pink bathroom.
I say do it!
Where is that blogging storm you promised?
Hang that lamp, Lady! It's gorgeous!
Fiddle with it until you love it, but for me, I like it in its genteel shabbiness. Perfect for a princess bath.
Please post photos when you get it hung. I want to see!
Hang it girl, but I really want to see it cleaned up a little. I spray painted a light fixture before and LOVED it much more than the brass it once was.
Keep it..it is beautiful! You are lucky to have a pink bathroom!
Post a Comment