I know I am way behind on my blogging, we have been having tons of fun and we are going to Washington DC and have tickets to tour the White House this weekend! I promise I will have blogging fun soon, but I had to blog tonight to get the following off my chest. . .
I cannot believe what I just saw with my own eyes. I will never watch Oprah again. We must pray for all those millions of people who worship her and now with her who are being deceived. You have to take the time to listen to her speak in this video. It is absolutely blasphemous. I couldn’t believe my ears!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA
4 comments:
You know that we support non-believers all of the time. I think that what is different about this is that she is actively "preaching" against God and Christianity. That coupled with the tremendous influence that she has is very disturbing. People also look at her and say that she does so much good for others so she must be good and what she is saying must be right. It is scary. It also makes me sad.
That is really frightening. Especially the part at the end about the woman starting the peace alliance. Prophesy unfolding before our very eyes.
OK, I went and did more reading about this and I am very disturbed. Furthur indication that we are living in a "if it makes me feel good, that do it " society. The whole part about if you see something wrong, ignore it because it will attract negativity to you is so wrong! What a bunch of sheep people are to follow Oprah's advice. I think the true "secret" is the hypnotic power Oprah has over people's minds.
Wow, I read about the Marianne Williamson stuff, but I had not seen this. Scary that she has so much influence! Amy
Post a Comment