
We had a wild day in boy scouts today! The boys made animal tracks, solar prints of leaves, labeled the leaves, built a waterscope and observed waterlife with it, collected seeds and labled them, collected rocks, shells and minerals, made a bird caller, talked about excavation and explored soil layers, did a soil experiment, viewed a local land slide and sink hole, and talked about how to prevent and fix one through vegitation and reinforcement terraces and metal poles. Also talked about erosion and how plant life helps with that. They also cleaned up a local stream while taking in the animal life and identified sources and sollutions for water pollution. It was a SUPER, SUPER busy day! It was fun and they earned their World Conservation Award! They did a great job.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bailey!
You guys live in a whirwind. It's never a dull moment!
HOW do I get so behind on your blog!!! Did you post like 20 in one day! Love your new bedding! I am wanting something new...Stacey says I have to wait until baby #3 gets through toddler age, so in forever! Congrats on all your family's accomplishments! Clogging, badges, birthdays, talentshows...
I need to come learn about rocks from you...
Post a Comment