Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
OK, that's weird! However, I must say we love the American Gladiators here at our house. Chuck and I used to watch them back in the early 90s. You can now see those episodes on ESPN Classic.
It sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun and staying really busy. I wish I had half of your motivation. You go, girl!
4 comments:
OK, that's weird! However, I must say we love the American Gladiators here at our house. Chuck and I used to watch them back in the early 90s. You can now see those episodes on ESPN Classic.
It sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun and staying really busy. I wish I had half of your motivation. You go, girl!
Put your face on more funny bodies @ www.BodySwitcher.com (upload photos or use your webcam).
hahaha! This is great! hmmm I wonder if I can get that kind of body after 2 c-sections??? Nope, not likely. I love the picture too funny! =)
how about some new pictures!
Post a Comment