Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dog Tired



Let me introduce, Jackson our new Australian Shepard puppy and Spike the Puppy. The kids recieved Jackson as an early Christmas. Michael says he has a new puppy brother.

We all love Jackson, the kids named him on the way to pick him up. He has one blue and and one green one. I love that. Bryan had an Australian Shepard in college so it was a nice surprise for him to.

For those of you who know me and my OCD well, we decided we would never play with an outside dog consistently and that an inside dog would be cleaner and act nicer because of the attention.

We are so excited that it has never gone potty in the house, and were very excited that the first night, it didn't howl, whine or bark. Not so last night. It ended up out of the kennel sleeping right beside my bed. Rotten Dog! It barked howled and whined until 4:30 am.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Margaret K said...

What a cutie pie! I would recommend kennel training him. Dogs love having their own space and that is the best way to potty train them. Too bad it doesn't work for toddlers (he he).

Beth said...

Oh my goodness... I can't believe that Amy C. has a dog in her home... I am very proud of you girlfriend. My brother just bought the same type of dog.

Beth said...

i think you need an update!