We take this picture every time we go to the zoo to mark how the children are growing. It always amazes me how much bigger they are!
Bailey loves the Otters and they were very active this day. I wish I had remembered to take my good camera, we had many great photo ops.
Baby Jamie was an angel all day. She looked around at everything. She never made a peep.
Bailey, Blake, Michael and Jaden had a great time running all over the place. We actually did the whole zoo. We were all exhausted when it was finished. I love the zoo!
4 comments:
What a perfect zoo day! I wish that I could have been there!
we always loved the zoo. Looks like y'all had fun.
Wow, they are growing up fast!
Where are you, blog! I haven't heard what you were up to for the past 5 weeks.
Post a Comment