We got 12+ inches of snow this past week. I picked the kids up early on Friday to make sure they got to play in the snow and that night it snowed about 8 more inches. We have had a great time getting to play in the snow. Beth Tanner, I took a picture of your old house so you could see that we "never need coats in Texas!" HAHAHAHAHAH!
Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
13th Anniversary & Snow Days!
We got 12+ inches of snow this past week. I picked the kids up early on Friday to make sure they got to play in the snow and that night it snowed about 8 more inches. We have had a great time getting to play in the snow. Beth Tanner, I took a picture of your old house so you could see that we "never need coats in Texas!" HAHAHAHAHAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment