Friday, June 23, 2006

I have finally lost it!

They have driven me over the edge. I finally resorted to "the closet." Somebody call the police and then Ann Moss. She said if I ever went to jail she would bring me Pei Wei. That may be as close as I come to getting a vacation. Who said putting the kids in the closet was so bad. They don't seem too damaged! What do you think?

When I am trying to working on the computer, I say, "Michael, go get in the cabinet," and he goes and hides with the little people and then comes out every few seconds to add to his collection. I think it is funny anywhoo!

He also organizes the videos in my closet now instead of just trashing it. Such nice milestones. He is beginning to organize instead of seek and destroy. Hopefully we can get rid of the gates someday in the not so distant future.

We think he crawled out of bed last night and then even more amazing, back in! I have no idea how, but there were some rather large toys cramping his style while he was trying to be down at about 9:00. That one is still a mystery. Life is never dull.

Blake has become quite a buddy to Michael. They are quite the playmates in the mornings now, and he enjoys snuggling with Bailey from time to time which makes her day. We had a lot of fun spending the day with Kristina yesterday and on Tuesday got to go to Six Flags with Amber as well. The five of us had a great time riding rides all day long. Michael hung out with Kevan all day playing hooky from work. It was a great day for all of us.

RANDOM

I am hoping that I have had a migraine break through. I prayed for wisdom and insight and I realized that toothpaste was artificially sweetened. I am hoping that by switching to a natural brand of toothpaste that I will have tons less migraines. Stands to reason if I cannot chew sugarless gum without it causing a migraine that I cannot brush with the same substance every morning and evening! So far, no headache! Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

tamandscott said...

Hmmmm...I think I would go to jail for Pei Wei.

Kim Q. said...

hey TOMS toothpaste is natural and I like it! I hope you never have another headache again! Why are you so nuts? I love you crazy friend!

Phillips Family said...

Go play in the cabinet.....I will have to remember that for future reference.

Pearson Family said...

What kind of videos do you keep in YOUR closet???

Amy C said...

That is funny! We keep them all in our closet. That is where our media control center is located. I don't like it to look like there is a theater in our living room. That is one of Bryan's many jobs. He is doing that when he is traveling. You will have to see it sometime. It is pretty cool really.

Danielle said...

It was so great to finally meet you at Keystone on Sunday... we're glad you came to visit! I love this post, David was all the way in the kitchen cabinets today. However, he is still in the destroying mode.... maybe soon he'll learn to organize instead!

Jenna said...

Good luck with your migraines! I hope this is it! We need a girl's night out to Pei Wei! We also need an adult day at Six Flags. And a kid's day at Six Flags. We need to make some plans!

Unknown said...

Yum. Pei Wei. I need Ann Moss on my in case of emergency list. Ethan loves to play in his closet where I keep some of his toys. Hopefully he won't come out of it.