Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I am. . .glad!

The trials and pain I have witnessed in the last few weeks can only be equaled by the mercy, grace, forgiveness, peace and joy from the Lord! The second week the kids were in school, we had between 5 and 7 kids all week (including weekends!). Since then what seemed like a hopeless mess, has been transformed into hope. I have witnessed more of God's faithfulness than ever before. He is full of mercy, grace, forgiveness, and even peace and joy in the midst of storms. When we hope, trust, and have faith in him, he can calm the storm with just words. . ."peace, be still." The lord has given me faith, rest, order, peace, calm and laughter beyond understanding. Just look at the beautiful blessings that he has given me. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. I am glad. . . Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jenny biz said...

What a testament to your faith. Thank you for reflecting such selflessness to me. You are a precious one, AC!

Margaret K said...

Bless you and Bryan for all you do to help others!

Beth said...

Mark and I can not thank you enough for all that you have done for us over the past few weeks. Our God in heaven smiles when he thinks of you. You are such an earthly example of Gods love, and faithfulness. We all know that when we are in the darkness is when we are drawn closer to our Lord. I keep telling myself that God will not give us more than we can handle. Thank you for all of your support in so many differnt ways.