Sunday we had a busy day. After taking the kids to see a special snake exhibit at the Dallas Museum of nature and science with Chase and Dylan, we headed to see the Fort Worth Cats as a Family!
It was awesome. They had Kincaide's burgers at the park (next time we will wait to eat) and we were all able to enjoy the game for just $18. Not bad for 7 of us. It was a very kid friendly atmosphere. It was our first timeto attend a minor league game, and we will definitley be returning guests.
I have always wanted to go see the Cats play. I found out several years ago that my dad's dad, Woodrow Wilson Cullum actually played ball for the Cats the first time around. Fun facts. . .
5 comments:
I've been wanting to go to a game. I hear that it's a great place for family entertainment. I also loovveee Kincaid's hamburgers!!
We had a great time too!
that looks like a great time!
count us in for the next game
Patrick had a great time, too. We'll have to do it again real soon!
Post a Comment