Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Work hard, play hard, sleep hard!

We are very, very busy around our house these days. I feel like the Mad Hatter. This is a sample week.

Monday:
8:00, 2 kids off to school, beds made, laundry switched, dishwasher emptied, mom catches up from weekend with one or two little one's hanging from hem, keeping house clean enough to show at any time, and usually a trip to the zoo or the like.
3:30, car pool, pick up four boys, drop off three
4:30, choir pickup two girls
5:00, gymnastics drop off two girls
6:00, pick up one girl from gymnastics
6:15, Hopefully end up with a total of one girl and two boys at the end of the day, homework
7:00 dinner
8:00 bed, yeah right!
9:00 laundry, dishes, ect.

Tuesday:
8:00 kids off to school
9:30 ladies bible class
11:30 pickup pre K, try to get house clean enough for someone to pop in at any time to show it. Don't forget it is on the market (please pray it sells soon, or we can hire a cleaning lady! HA! I am it!)
3:30 car pool, snacks, homework
5:30, Karate, Kaya!
6:30, ninja fighting in living room.
7:00, dinner, more homework
8:00 bed, riiight. . .

Wednesday, just like Monday, but add church.
Thursday, just like Tuesday
Friday is or "free day" on fumes, with much delirium and singing about no school tommorrow and what we are going to do tonight. I can't even believe this my life. It is just flashing by like a roller coaster!

Bailey is such a delight, she is so smart and pretty. She is so loving, creative and ready to please. Blake is so handsome, funny, task oriented and is all about the rules. We are all in love with Michael, who has captured our hearts with his warm smile and with those animated dancing eyes. We are never short on entertainment. We love it when we get to hang out with all five of our kids on the weekends.

We have a great time when Amber and Kristina bless us with their presence. Bryan and I love to help them with their homework and just hang out with them. It is fun to harrass them as only adults can. They are such a joy to be around. They all crack us up. Sometimes they even bring friends. We are enjoying our big family. I could never have imagined this in my wildest dreams. God had blessed us exceedingly!

Someone asked me to join them for "Boot Camp" at 5:30 am. I about fell over, are you kidding! I am in Boot Camp. . . Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Is that all?! I love your kids. Bailey is by far the best in the carpool (don't tell my boys that I said that!). Did I tell you that I had a long conversation with the woman whose house you want to buy when we were both at the haircutting place. Remind me to tell you about it.

Unknown said...

Very busy life! I need some caffeine now. Do you?

Margaret K said...

So confusing! You need an assistant. No wonder I never could get you on the phone today!

jenny biz said...

Wow!! My head is spinning! I love all the pictures!

Kim Q. said...

WHOA!!!!OUT OF CONTROL yet composed..
that is you in a nutshell Amy Cooper! I hope you stay refreshed in the Lord girl,cause you need it to stay on top of all your life's activities! Maybe I will bring you a Soy Chai Latte tonight to church! Let me know.
Love ya frolicking friend!!!

Kelli L. said...

So should I have 5 kids? I can't have 5 kids...I need my sleep! You are doing a great job.