Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ode to footie pajama's




My kids love the footie pajama's, when I was a kid, they gave me trauma!

My feet are trapped, I can't get out, when we are in Target, my children shout. . .

"Please get me footie pajama's!"

So after we wash out the pesticides, we pass out the passies, and strike a pose!

You should see their dad's!?! ;) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Margaret K said...

Bryan wears footie pjs!? I think they would make your feet hot. I didn't realize they make them in kid size much less adult! Love the blue mohawk on Michael. So cute!

Amy C said...

Kidding on the footie pajamas for Bryan, quite a picture though isn't it!

Pearson Family said...

I like footie pj's. My memorie as a child is wearing flannel pj's and sitting near the fire and havins sparks come out ands singe my back. Great memories...

Kelli L. said...

I love hugging little ones in the fuzzy footie pjs. I personally do NOT like footie pj's. Probably because my mom made me sleep in them as a young child. She had/has a feet covering fetish.