We had a very Happy Halloween, Bailey was a rock star, Blake was Spiderman and Darth Vader and Michael was a Tiger. They all loved collecting candy. We have about 40 lbs. on the counter top. Yesterday, Michael used the potty for the first time, and last night I found out that a good friend is pregnant unexpectedly. Yeah! Good news.
5 comments:
Oh, good, so you know,too. Isn't it so exciting?! Your pictures are cute. Michael is such a sweetie.
BTW, I saw adult footie PJs at Target the other day and had to picture Bryan in them for a minute.
That is great Michael is testing the potty thing!! That is exciting! You have some cute kiddos!
Wow! So glad to see a new post filled with cute pictures! I am still laughing!
Ethan loves me to zoom in so he can see himself and Michael together! Cute boys.
So happy to see an update! Great pictures!
Post a Comment