Friday, November 17, 2006

PreacherMike

I really enjoyed this article. It describes how relative our thinking is, and how that trickles into everything we do.

It reminds me of the state of sin we all allow ourselves to be in and the amount of trash we allow ourselves to indulge in.

Today will I choose the $100 dollar sin, NO WAY, that is way to costly, but hang on, I think I see a sale. This sin is only $50. I will take that one. That one fits in line with my budget much more nicely! Thanks for pointing it out to me Satan.

Did I mention, what I got out of the article was just an aside. The article just reminded me of the subject.

Check the article out, click on: PreacherMike

1 comment:

Beth said...

OK, how about some new postings??? I am passing you up and that is not a good thing???