. (KKALKKA) They played games, rock climbed, shopped, and of course critiqued boys, then we took in a movie. DejaVu was great. I think I am the only one that really saw it though. They sat on the first and second rows and did what 13 and 14 year olds do during movies. Don't hate me, I was just the chaperone in the back of the theater trying to act like I was alone. If you don't want teenagers in your movie, just go at a decent hour, we went at 9:45. (I guess, I never go to movies, and it seems teen agers never leave the house before 7:30 or 8:00)
We got home around 12:30, after not just a little drama, and Amber opened her presents, which she loved. I cooked them all spaghetti at 1:30am. Teenage girls do get hungry, just not at a decent hour, and then they can eat you out of house and home.
I then set the house alarm and went to bed. They then watched another movie, ate chips, cupcakes and drank cokes. (look how skinny they are too, it is not fair!) I am sure they spent hours cruising "My Space" and saying "like," a lot. We all came back to conscieneness at about 10:30 the next morning and ate pancakes and bacon.
After all the girls got picked up, Amber worked on her family online Creative Memories scrapbook page. The album for this year is up to like 80 pages so far. We are planning on wrapping it up for the year at Christmas. (That is what I am giving them for Christmas) That afternoon I finished up stocking and then I attempted my first chocolate pies, and headed off to the Progressive dinner at church. (The filling was pretty awesome. The crust needed some help.)
Well, there are just a few of the reasons I haven't had time to post lately. More to come.
3 comments:
Looks like fun for the girls. I can't say I am jealous of you, though. The mall is such a teenager haven on Friday nights.
Sounds fun! What a great chaperone you are!
Kelli
You are a brave, brave woman!!
I love the Lego smile, such a funny boy. Did you play at Holiday in the Park or just watch the performance?
You have to go see my blog, you know I tagged you!
Post a Comment