Jenna tagged me. So here goes: 6 wierd things about me.
1. I have to have a bath before bed every night.
2. If your drink gets sat on my kitchen counter, I pour it out and wash it immediately.
3. If clothing or towels hit the floor or have been worn at all, I feel compelled to wash them.
4. I can't sleep if I have to set an alarm clock to wake me up.
5. Its really hard to go to sleep if the house is dirty, and then I don't sleep well.
6. Anything on the right side of the sink and over is clean in the kitchen. Never put dirty dishes there!
You know you are just as weird if you will be brave enough to admit it, now fess up!
4 comments:
You and Chuck on the glass thing! I have a little sign with a circle on it that says "Margaret's water glass spot".
what a weirdo!
I seem to be like you in almost all of these things especially the bath thing! I don't think I have ever missed one! I think we both lean towards the obsessive compulsive side of life:)
Sorry Blake got strep throat. I hope it wasn't from my kids:(
You are not so weird, just a bit obsessive compulsive;)
Post a Comment