. . .you brush with a toothbrush that has been swished in the toilet. Well, let this be a warning.
This morning, the kids left the bathroom door open and Michael had an encore presentation of what happens if I put this in the toilet? This time, it was all the toothbrushes. 4 of them to be exact. We only recovered two.
I guess that means you could also name this post have you ever wondered what happens if two toothbrushes get flushed down your toilet. We shall see.
In the photos on the right, Bryan is asking Michael where he put the toothbrushes, "where did they go?" Michael looks puzzles and says, "in there!"
Kids are crazy! Bailey looked like I trampled her pet bunny this morning when I told her and her friend they could not do a Kool-Aid, 7-up, Lemonaid stand this morning in 40 degree weather. Who knew I would grow to be such a tyrant someday.

3 comments:
Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!
HILARIOUS!
I love this posting! I think it needs to win an award!
Post a Comment