It was the perfect day. We spent the night at the Mansion on Turtle Creek and the next day we flew to beautiful Beaver Creek Colorado where there was fresh powder at our ski in ski out resort. Just to let you know what a saint my husband is, he didn't even strap on a set of ski's. I was scheduled for back surgery and was told that I could under no circumstances ski.
I could write a novel about all that has happened between now and then, the last time I started to summerize was on about our 5th anniversary and I finally just stopped at 40 pages. That disk is now unreadable in a box in Bryan's desk, as we are not computer techies to figure out why it won't even read.
Flash forward ten years. The opposite type of perfect weather. I love snow.
Ps. Happy LATE birthday Beth! I love you friend. Sorry I have no concept of time! We will celebrate during the Superbowl. Maybe I will steal you some soap and shampoo.

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Anniversary! Hope you have fun.
Y'all deserve the break together! I hope you have a great time.
happy 10th anniversary. hope the silver fox was excellent and the gaylord texas was luxurious.
Post a Comment