We enjoyed sleeping in until 9:00 on Saturday and going to breakfast at the Riverwalk Cafe. I felt so good, I even decided to go for a workout. I walked 3 miles, did the weight circuit and spent some time in the wet sauna (one of my favorite things.) They had the best showers in the spa. I never used the tub in the room! It was great. I had a facial at 3:30 and then we walked around for a while before going to dinner at Ama Lur. There was so much to look at in the hotel, we walked around for hours.
Ama Lur was exceptional. They even treated us to a creme brule on the house for our special occasion. Everyone was so friendly. It was so fun to have uninterrupted conversation!
We kept running into a couple that we knew from Lakeside Church of Christ in Mansfield during our many walks. It was really funny. We finally took thier picture. It was too bizarre. We talked like 5 times. We also ran into a gold man and just happend to be there at the same time as Kristina's winter formal! When we came out of dinner at Ama Lur, I called Kristina and asked her if she was at the hotel with all the Northwest students, and she was pulling into the parking garage! CRAZY!!!
We caught and in room movie Saturday night. After the movie, we were channel surfing and Bryan said, hey, our station at home has a commercial just like. . .(it was a local channel, we were only 15 minutes from home!) We felt so far away. Sunday, our eyes didn't pop open until 10:30. . .I headed for the spa at checkout time for one last awesome shower and steam sauna. I think this trip added 10 years to my life.




1 comment:
This golden COWBOY was there last Christmas also. We though he was a statue, then.... he moved, I about came unglued.
Post a Comment