Sunday, February 04, 2007

The icing on the cake!

I had to do like 3 or 4 posts to get the whole weekend, so make sure you back up and look at this post last! This is where we found our kids after our dream weekend at the Gaylord Texan. They were playing at the creek at Nannie and Papa's house. They love to fish and skip rock with Papa. They had a great weekend.
The Menards gave us this awesome couch today. We ended the evening watching some of our favorite shows cuddling. It is 12 feet long! It even has a pull out sofa. There is so much more room in the living area now without all our misfit furniture. Just one big comfy napping couch! I can't wait for family movie night.
Nannie and the kids baked us this great cake while we were gone. They are going to get to eat it for breakfast. Don't they look sweet. That is just the icing on the cake! Yum. I think I am ready for another 10. . .
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jenny biz said...

WOW!!! SOOO much fun!! Love the new couch! And a relaxing, well-deserved weekend you had!! Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy your cake for breakfast!

Felicia said...

How fun! I can't wait until Clayton and I celebrate our 10th anniversary...I'm already booking it at the Gaylord! What a sweet memory you will always have! Marriage is a wonderful blessing God has given us...Thank you!

Jenna said...

I am glad you guys had such a wonderful anniversary. I want to know if you lost 8 inches from your treatment?

Margaret K said...

I love Ama Lur! Glad you guys had a great weekend. Dessert juice? Sounds a little kinky to me!

Beth said...

I am glad that y'all had such an awesome time together. I love that hotel, but never stayed there. I love your new couch. God is so good and he blesses y'all all the time!\

tamandscott said...

How fun! I love The Gaylord. We celebrate ten years this year, too!! Congrats!

Pearson Family said...

How did I Get so behind on your blog!? Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys had SOOO much fun and relaxed like crazy. You deserve it!