Here is our group for the field trip to the zoo. Blake and Denver had a little head butting contest on the bus and got in trouble. They came off the bus with matching red marks. They may have matching black eyes tomorrow.
They had to sit in the photo booth. Of course they wanted me to pay $5 to take their photos. I told them they owed me $5 when we got back to school after I snapped this cute shot.
It was AMAZINGLY crowded! I saw a few really put out young mothers with strollers. They looked more than just a little peaved. Can you say, about to blow a gasket!
We had a great time considering the crowds. We just resigned ourselves to the fact that we were only going to see a few animals and made the best of it. They had a great time just being together.

3 comments:
Fun!! I feel the need to make a zoo trip soon. Sorry it was so crowded!
Your animal pictures are really great. Looks like fun despite the crowds.
It wasn't me this time. I think I will take some zoo time off! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment