Bailey had a field trip Monday to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. They saw the Jane Goodall movie. Very good. I still don't buy that I came from a monkey, but good picture. The kids had fun looking at the exhibits that were open. Most of the Museum, including the gift shop was closed in preparation for Star Wars!!!
Unfortunatly my gold crown came off on the trip, fortunatly, I had it put back on today. $$$ Got a bill in the mail for $4,500 from a hospital trip 3 years ago $$$ and the story goes on.
Pray that we sell some houses. We leave for Disney with 6 kids on the 14th of June!

8 comments:
I am feeling tired from reading your post! I am glad Michael is better. I was scared, too, when Nicholas's fever was 104 two weeks ago.
Congratulations to Michael's family $ way to go Bailey!
I love the caterpillars.
Wow! I can't believe my eyes! It is about time!!!!
Yeah Bailey! LOVE the caterpillars! Glad Michael is better. Sorry about the fun medical stuff and $$$ stuff. How is Dr. B? 2 more days of school!!!!
Dr B is great. He said hello! He said hello to your parents too.
WOW!!! Disneyworld!!! how fun!!!
I wish I could have go on the field trip. I think I like the catipillers as much as the kids.
WOW!Holy COW! Lots have been going on in your life! glad michael is better! Fun fieldtrips.
Just catching up on the post. I love your pictures. I will pray to sell houses. Did the bill get lost in the mail? What is up with that.
Fort Worth Museum of Science and History?
Disney World?
You call that fun? My idea of fun is sitting in a hospital waiting room with a friend while my dad is having his gall bladder yanked out. Now that is a blast!
Post a Comment