Saturday, June 09, 2007

Blake's Star Wars Party!


Blake had a great time at his Star Wars birthday party. Everyone wore black and white and we had black lights and everyone brough their Star Wars swords. What else could you need. It was one rowdy party!

We kept having to turn off the movie so that we could eat, or open presents, or have cake. If we were not sword fighting, they wanted to watch the movie, which was mostly for ambiance.

At one point I actually thought of just turning out the lights and having a movie night. HA! It was wild. The adults just sat with their backs to the wall and tried not to get hurt.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Yep, I totally didn't see these, so I must have commented while you were blogging. SUCH a FUN party!

Jenna said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the Ewok nuggets, although there is something freaky about that. Sorry we missed it!

Happy Birthday, Blake!!

Margaret K said...

Looks like fun (if you are and 8 or 9 year old boy). Glad he had a great b-day party.