Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Epcot

At Epcot we rode the Seas with Nemo and Friends and viewed the aquarium, played in the Innoventions exihibits where Bailey got to show off her drum skills playing Hakuna Matataand Michael chilled in the fall leaves.

We also rode Soarin', an Omni like "hang gliding" experience where you fly cross country and experience the world in 4-D, in Living with the Land, the kids loved seeing all the innovative ways that plants can be grown. It was facinating. We also watched the Circle of life and enjoyed a spin on the Figment ride.

Of course we enjoyed a stroll around the countries as well. We were not able to spend much time here but did catch a chinese acrobat show. Their balance and flexibility was amazing. We only had one day at Epcot. Obviously we could have spent two!

We finished off the night with pouring rain and a band called off Kilter. We love them. We watched them the last time we were there. The last time, Bailey and Blake danced the whole time. This time was Michael's turn. He didn't stop until the last song. It was hilarious! I need to figure out how to put video on.

The pin trading was so much fun. Blake was obsessed with Chip and Dale pins. Bailey collected princesses. They made the lines seem much shorter and they made great souvenirs. I would highly recommend them if you get to visit Disney. I actually ended up getting one myself. They kids kept trading my favorites.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

derrickandamy said...

Amy it looks like ya'll had so much fun! I am so glad that I found your blog! - Amy