Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blake's Superhero Room Remodel Continues

We got the idea for the shelf at Paige's house. Bryan whipped it up on Sunday afternoon. On Monday Blake spotted the Yoda fleece while at Walmart. Mrs. Beth was kind enough to sew it into a comforter. He love, love, loves it. So do I. I love to Just hang out in my kids rooms. It makes me just want to do more.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Beth said...

Awesome room for Blakey! Nice blanket if I must say so myself!

Jenna said...

Looks great, but that tv way up there scares me a little! Can't wait to see it in person!

Pearson Family said...

WOW! Just whipped it out in an afternoon! So talented! Love the room, but why are his closet doors missing? Those things hide my messes!

Amy C said...

Believe it or not, my kids rooms wouldn't even have doors if I had it my way. I just don't like them in kid rooms.

I don't like closet doors. I am just not a messy person. It bugs me even knowing it is messy behind a door.

jenny biz said...

You are such a talented one!! I am so impressed! I am sure you guys will make fun memories in that room!

1literatimommy said...

that looks awesome, amy!