We ate and drank a lot more than usual! They were all so good. 3 of them tried to sneak on the Batman, as they were too short. Last year the height requirement was much less. They all got the boot.
They were very hacked after waiting 30 minutes, but I had warned them to exit quickly if questioned about height! We had to run to the car. We had planned on leaving at 4 and it was 5:45 and I had a party at 7:00.
Ooops. I didn't get home till 7:00. I was at a neighbors by 7:20 showered and dressed with two baby gifts. Not bad if I must say so myself. We had a great night. What a day!

5 comments:
Looks like fun. Your brood seems like it is growing!!! Our kids are on a different rotation this week so we never see your kids! Hope they are having fun.
Cute pictures of cute kids! You looked great at the party! I am amazed that you could look that good after a day at Six Flags.
you are one brave women. glad you had fun
I can't believe you took your camera on that ride and took pictures! SO BRAVE! You are always living on the edge!
I can't believe you went to Six Flags in August.
Post a Comment