I had the kids quickly clean up the house about three times on Monday and they were all a big help with Anna Grace too. They passed her around like a baby doll. They all fought over who got to feed her. They all swiftly disappeared when she cried. Believe it or not, my house was clean when the day was over.
But, I have a problem with sheets in my house. For some reason, I have a shortage of fitted ones and tons of top sheets, however, I have a hard time parting with the top sheets for some reason. Sunday afternoon, I finally surrendered a king sheet that we have had since we married ten years ago.
The comforter is now on Blakes futon and looks really cute, but he too has too many top sheets also. They have had a blast with that sheet. They have used it on the fort out back and now have a tent set up in Bailey's room. She slept in it last night. Never fear, I have washed it since it was outside.
Another problem, door slamming. It gets on my last nerve, and I don't know how the last one has lasted so long. I opened the window next to the back door and they have been crawling in and out for two days now. I did that when my kids were tiny and it worked great. They think it is hilarious and my house is so quiet without the door sqeaking and the blinds slamming on the door.
Ahhh! Peace in the valley. Well mostly. 9/10 of the time. I aint lie' in. . .

2 comments:
So cute about leaving the window open. Works great!! sounds like there is lots of fun going on around your house!
Hey we're home.I love my picture with annagrace.Thanks.I cant believe it snowed here.Awesome
Post a Comment