Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving on the South Side.

We usually go to my mom's on the "North" side for a quick lunch and then to Bryan's mom's on the "South" side for a leftover-hope to catch whoever is still around after dinner visit. It is a little exhausting. This Thanksgiving both Bryan's sisters were going to be there, so we just decided to stay put and relax.

We really missed seeing both sets of family on the same day, but it sure was relaxing! There were a few people that we still really missed seeing. In utopia, everyone would just be all together.

I actually had thanksgiving one year for North and South at my house. I think Bailey was about 3. That would make Blake 2. It was delicious. I must have been crazy!

Speaking of crazy,

I had a dream last week that ALL my family was in church together, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins. I was so happy I was crying in my dream. I then had the opportunity to actually see some of my cousins in real life. I had not seen in about a year. I was sobbing the second I saw them, whole other post. Anyway.

I guess I say that to say, there's no place like home; theres, no place like home; there's no place like home. . .NOPE, I am still here on this earth. Well, someday.

Anyway. We had a ball. The kids got to play all day and even are getting to spend the night tonight. Ahhh. . .

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! GOBBLE GOBBLE!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Beth said...

It was so nice to spend Thanksgiving with your family. We always feel so welcome! The kids had a blast! We are SO thankful for great friends!

tamandscott said...

That picture is great. I especially love the kid with the rake!!

jenny biz said...

Beautiful picture!! Sounds like God gave you a little sweet glimpse into heaven!! :)

Margaret K said...

So many updates! I love all of your pictures. Sounds like a fun week.

Beth said...

It is about time for an update!