Saturday, September 13, 2008

The guy at the Mac store showed me how to blog again!

I am so stinking exited! I am now truly in love with Mac. I don't even know what I tried to do before, but it was so painfully easy to post after the guy at the Mac store showed me what to do. I can't wait to add some new stuff to my template too!

I do not go in to see the birds as you can see by the fence in the picture. The last time I went in, I got pooped on. I think I did the time before as well. Despite my dislike for bird poo, the kids love to go in and feed them. Michael was a little rough with the birds and didn't feel like being photoed that day.

By the way, I took these photos in like June!

No comments: