Monday, September 15, 2008

MRI

Does anyone know what, "too small foci, a signal abnormality in the left frontal parietal white matter. Non specific sequelae of migraine headaches or foci demyelination, small vessel assymic change would be less likely in this age..." means?

My doctor told me to go to the neurologist. I have no clue what this means and neither does google, can they just speak english? So, I am going to get my films and go to the Neurologist. Pray they can fix me...I am tired of migraines!

2 comments:

jenny biz said...

Amy, I was just catching up on your blog and love all your summer fun:) I will praying that you soon figure out what is going on!! Knowledge is power!!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

The part that I read and know about means that they don't see any past brain injury or any signs of MS (I have been checked for that too) that could be causing your migraines. Mine was mostly hormonal and my Hysterectomy really helped with the severity of the symptoms. Hope you get it figured out. Miss you!