
I can't believe Michael is 4 years old today. He became a part of our life, about 3 years and two months ago today. I remember many nights pacing and bouncing him on a yoga ball when he just didn't want to sleep. I would put him down and he would cry again.
He has won all of our hearts. He and his family have brought such joy and blessing to our family. I am so thankful that God has a plan for us that none of us could ask for, or even imagine. He is such a fun loving, joyful, spirited, kind hearted sweet boy. I love him like crazy!
Happy Birthday Little Man!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Michael!
You guys have been such a blessing to him, too! Happy Birthday, Michael!
Wow... another birthday. It seems like yesterday it was his 3rd b day party. I will have E call him to sing happy b day to him. Sorry I haven't kept up lately. I love the tree climbing picts.
I found you on the web! Aww, the little guy you were telling me about is so sweet! What a blessing for him to have you in his life.
Post a Comment