Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The D Arboretum


















We decided to head to the Arboretum yesterday before the cold and rain set in. We got drizzled on the whole time, but it was perfect for pictures. The kids enjoyed rolling down an huge hill over and over again. It makes me laugh. There was a woman at the bottom who screached at her child not to dare doing what the big kids were doing as she snatched them up and ran away. The photo with her in it cracks me up!

Just so you know, when they first asked to do it, I did say no, but as they were already filthy from me making them sit and lay on the ground for pictures, I changed my mind. They had a great time. I haven't seen such big smiles in a long time. We had a great day, and they were begging not to leave!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Well aren't you a blogging fool today! Great pictures!! Looks like they had fun.

amerriman said...

Thanks for all the pictures and stories. I enjoyed catching up with you guys.

DebMc said...

I love the Dallas Arboretum. It looks like you had a blast...and I know your kids had a great time rolling around. Bravo! Good decision, Mom!!!!!!