Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Michael



Have I mentioned my flower bed lately? Michael and I worked in the flower bed, Jaiden and Bailey were a huge help too, we dug a river, and planted strawberries and lettuce and transplanted pansies and gerbers. I covered them up during the night a few times the previous weeks. It looks great now, and now the rain we are getting is really making it grow and flourish! Thank you God!

Michael is such a nut. I love him so much. We always have a great time together when he's here. He loves the dog (poor dog), and telling him what to. Jackson actually obeys him.

We went to Bailey's first soccer game a few weeks ago, it was FREEZING cold. Michael had a great time sword fighting his chair. He had everyone laughing. He would bury his head in the chair and make the chair fold in on him, then he would roll to the ground and play dead.

Funny boy!

No comments: