Monday, February 15, 2010

Heaven...help us...

My head just keeps reminding me of sweet Jenny and what she would tell me!

"...Blessed be your name, when I'm found in the desert place, though I walk through the wilderness blessed be your name...when the darkness closes in still I will say, Blessed be the name of the Lord...
...on a road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering blessed be your name
...you give and take away...my heart will choose to say, blessed be your name."

My head is reminding me of all the things my heart needs to know, but sleep hasn't settled in on me in a couple of weeks. My heart is so heavy for my friends that I can hardly bear it. In the past I have grieved in my own crazy way and the song home free is the only thing that brings me back to peace. This earth is so full of darkness, but I can bless the name of the Lord because of the healing that only he can bring in every way...

"I'm trying hard Lord to think you unkind, but heavenly father, if you kn ow my heart surely you can read my mind. Good people underneath a sea of grief, some get up and walk away, some will find ultimate relief.

Out in the corridor as we pray for life, a mother for her baby, a husband for his wife, oh sometimes the good die young, its sad, but true, and as we pray for one more heartbeat, the real comfort is with you. You know, pain has little mercy, and sufferings no respecter of age, of race, or position. I know every prayer gets answered but the hardest one to pray is Lord come, not my will, but yours be done, oh let it be...Home Free Eventually, Going home, the ultimate healing will be home free, I've got a feeling that the ultimate feeling is gonna be Home Free..More than appealing, the Ultimate Healing is home free. Home Free...-Wayne Watson"

God please let your will be done, but please don't call her home...

1 comment:

Becky Lynch said...

How beautifully said Amy! We are in constant prayer.