
Bailey also had her end of the year party today. Here are a few of her second grade friends, including her teacher from the first of the year Mrs Mc Wethey. They got to make ice cream sunday's and sign beach balls for each other to take home to remember the year. One of my favorite classmates is Vince. He is in the center picture with Bailey. They had rings on top of their cupcakes and I said you could give it to your mom, and he said, "my mom doesn't want that, she likes the kind with big diamonds in them." His mom is teaching him right at an early age. Brittany that I babysit is on his left. Bailey and Erica are below. Ashton is in the lower left. He is the child of some of our best friends. Maybe next year I will have to give room mom a try. Or maybe just volunteer more?!? We will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment