Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Blake's End of Year Party!

This is Blake's Kindergarten class end of year party Luau. On the upper right is his first "girlfriend." He is convinced he will marry her someday despite much encouragement to the contrary! She lives next door. They play almost daily. He asked her to be his Valentine twice. The first time, she said, "I will not be your Valentine, I think I need to go home now!" The second time, she said, "Okey Dokey."

In the bottom left picture on the right of the photo is his favorite friend Garrett. And of course his favorite baby Michael.

They had a cute Aloha Party that excellent room mom Jenni planned and executed beautifully as usual. There was an adorable DVD gift made for Ms. Rhodes that made all the parents cry, not to mention Ms. Rhodes. The party was great. We definitly had the greatest room mom in the whole universe! Posted by Picasa

No comments: