Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Friday, June 02, 2006
Ode to Summer
Life is hard.
All day at the pool, take out.
Ice skating, family movie night. What is a girl to do.
It sounds like your family has a blast together. We can't wait until David is old enough to go and do things like that. It will be an excuse for us to do it! Hope you guys have a fun week!
You are so nutty! I just heard a crazy story about you and Rhonda's Science Fair Project! I laughed so hard I thought I was going to throw up! Well… not that you ate those poisoned beans, but the way your parents told it! I absolutely love your entire family! I appreciate you Amy and your friendship with Cindy. It truly blesses my heart! I Love ya!
5 comments:
It sounds like your family has a blast together. We can't wait until David is old enough to go and do things like that. It will be an excuse for us to do it! Hope you guys have a fun week!
Love the poetry!
You are so nutty! I just heard a crazy story about you and Rhonda's Science Fair Project! I laughed so hard I thought I was going to throw up! Well… not that you ate those poisoned beans, but the way your parents told it! I absolutely love your entire family!
I appreciate you Amy and your friendship with Cindy. It truly blesses my heart! I Love ya!
You are a funny, funny girl. I love summer too, especially take out!
So much fun!!! Are you enjoying your week? I want to hear this poison bean story! Sounds like a good idea for your next blog.
Post a Comment