Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pa Pa's Hat

This is a hat that Bryan used to wear that belonged to his dad, PaPa Gary, I have a picture of my nephew Connor wearing it, and now Michael. Now I guess I need to make sure I get one of Blake in it too before it is too late. Connor was about Blake's age when he used to want to wear it around town. It didn't matter how hot it was, he still wanted to wear it. I love that hat. We fell in love with the bear Michael is playing with driving down hwy 20 in Arlington when we were newlyweds. We bought it out of the back of a truck. All of the kids love the bear.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Love the hat!! I hope you are feeling better!

Kim Q. said...

He is such a cutttiiieee pie! I could just squish him all day! What a joy it must be to shepherd his sweet little heart Amy. Thank you for all you do for that precious family! Ive been praying for you! Love ya lady loo!

Bev Ross said...

Precious pics! He is a little doll.