Thursday, July 20, 2006

Who could ask for more?

I had a great birthday yesterday! Bryan is home from Chicago, I am finally feeling better again, I got to sleep in, the kids made me some great cards, Bryan came home from work early, and surprised me with some of my favorite things, and we even went to Six Flags. We had a great time riding rides with no lines. When we got home, I even had a surprise present from a friend on the porch.

I love these pictures of the kids playing together. The kids are enjoying their summer again. Only three weeks left :( time really flies when you are having fun! :) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

amerriman said...

You were not at church last, so I didn't get to wish you Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great day. Next time Bryan is gone, you guys need to come over for dinner!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday

tamandscott said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe you survived Six Flags in that heat--you're a champ!

Jenna said...

Those are cute pictures. Summer is almost over and I am wondering where the boring, relaxing days were! I need to fit those all in before school starts! See you at the pool.

Phillips Family said...

I love those pictures. I am glad that you are a Mom who enjoys having her kids at home in the summer rather than couting the days until school starts again! What fun times you have!