Thursday, August 10, 2006

Back to School!

Bailey and Blake are back to school. They both got great, sweet teachers and have both said that they love it. I am looking forward to a great school year. I cannot believe I have a third and first grader! People keep asking me how old they are and I really have to think hard about it because it just doesn't seem logical, 7 and 8 years old. Time has flown by at warp speed! I cannot believe it. Everytime I blink, another day has passed. They are such a joy. They are everything I have always wanted. My mom and dad always say that ever since I could, I have had a baby doll in my arms and have had one ever since. Ever since I could remember when people would ask me what I wanted to do when I grew up, I would say "I want to be a mom." My dreams have all come true. It is hard to believe. I think I am the most blessed mom in the world. Thank you for being the greatest kids ever!Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jenny biz said...

YEA!! The school year is off and runnin'. Looks like Blake got a sweet teacher. Fun times ahead!

Unknown said...

You do have great kids! I know it will be a great year

Pearson Family said...

This summer has flown by!

Margaret K said...

Glad they had a good first day! You are a great mom! We can see it in your kids.

Jenna said...

You are a great mom with great kids. I am glad your kids got good teachers.

amerriman said...

I hope they have a great year. Yes, I am looking forward to having Kristina this year!