Adventures of a, stay at home mom, with a more than patient husband Bryan, two biological children, Bailey and Blake, many "adopted" children,including Michael in an overflowing 8 seater car. Buckle up for safety!
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Fall Break
I love the way the monkey is looking annoyed at us, then he takes note of Michael. I just found that interesting. I took my 95 year old grandfather last year and the really big gorilla was really interested, like, "now that is something you don't see every day!"
What a fun week! Wish we had fall break, too, and we could have joined you. Unfortunately, I have had the flu since Tuesday. Stay away from me...you do not want this!!!
2 comments:
What a fun week! Wish we had fall break, too, and we could have joined you. Unfortunately, I have had the flu since Tuesday. Stay away from me...you do not want this!!!
Looks like a very fun break! I wasn't ready for it to be over! Glad you guys had some fun times together! :)
Post a Comment