Monday, October 23, 2006

Michael's 2nd Birthday!

On Friday, October 20, 2006, Michael turned two years old! We had a great party at Mc Donald's, (thanks to the Benton's who gave us a gift certificate for a party for 10) with a few of his small buddies and of course, lots of family. We were all so excited when the big day finally arrived.

The kids, young and not quite so young, all had a great time playing, eating, and then had yummy, messy, ice cream and chocolate cake. Blake and Bailey brought Michael presents and Kevan and Kristina helped Michael unwrap them. He love every single gift he received. He is really enjoying playing with his new toys.

Michael enjoyed sticking his fingers in the icing and licking his fingers before it was time to cut the cake. He was a little grumpy after getting stuck in the play structure, and it made him smile for the camera, so what do you do?!? He loves his Mc Donald's plate he got to take home to keep. He loved his birthday party.

We feel so blessed to have enlarged our family over the last year. I am thankful and praise God every day for our new extended family. I can't believe that little dependant 10 month old is an independant walking talking toddler!

I told Bryan when we got married that I wanted five kids. He just laughed. We decided two would work. I guess God has a sense of humor when it comes to giving you the desires of your heart.

We pray for all five of our children every night and feel so blessed to have new extended family. I am so thankful that God has blessed us with a beautiful and loving family. God is good! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jenny biz said...

Happy Birthday to Michael! You are such a blessing to him!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michael! He really has changed so much. Looks like he had a great time at his party!

Margaret K said...

Happy Birthday,Michael! You are such a sweet boy!

Kim Q. said...

WOW! I am so excited about your Thanksgiving this year! I know it will certainly be a start to a very special season of Thanksgivings as well as other Holidays to come! I am so blessed by the life God has called you to! I love you guys!