Bailey was so sorry upset that she threw up in school. The first thing she said to me when I picked her up was, "mom, I spewed in art class."
I felt so sorry for her. She was so sick she actually fell asleep on the toilet. Don't worry, my bathroom was very clean and I cleaned the toilet several times this afternoon just to make sure. Just see for yourself.
Michael kept wanting to go help Bailey. He was worried about her. He kept saying, "Bailey sick, I, ah gonna, go check on her!" As you can imagine I wasn't really wanting him hanging out with her.
Bless her heart. I hope she sleeps well and is feeling better by morning. I hope Kristina is feeling better too. Kevan said she is spewing too. I just hope I don't get a throw up shower tonight. I hear that is not a good wakeup call!
4 comments:
So, so, sorry! I am glad Bailey is a little bit better! I hope no one else gets this!
Ick. I am not a very good teacher when it comes to throw up. I usually have to go to the corner and gag a few times! Tell her it happens to everyone! Hope she feels better soon. Break out the Lysol!
I am so behind on all of the blogs! I am sorry Bailey was sick. Glad the rest of you didn't get it.
Oh poor baby. Hope that's not a preview of the college years. Toilet hugging in comfy pjs.
Post a Comment