My blood tests show that I am deficient in the following hormone (like a 75 year old woman)
Pregnenolone
At my previous appointment, I was told that there was such a thing as tubal ligation syndrome. I am convinced that getting my tubes tied caused this pregnenolone deficiency. Fortunatly it can be supplemented and she said I should be feeling better in a couple of weeks!!!
This deficiency also affects your adrenal glands. Causes extreme irritability and exhaustion.
If you or anyone you love has ever thought about getting a tubal ligation. Read about tubal ligation syndrome first.
I wish I had know what I know now 7 years ago!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you finally got some answers!
YAY!! Don't you wish medical people could figure this stuff out a lot sooner!!! I mean, they do get paid 6 figures!! :)Can't wait to hear how much better you feel!!
I had no idea that tuba ligation had such side effects. I am glad you got answers and will be feeling better.
I thought you were 75 years old! I hope you are feeling better. Keeping your kids out of my house did not keep the germs away (sigh). Cade had the stomach bug yesterday.
Amy, I am so sorry you have been so sick! It feels like you have been sick forever. I am glad that they finally THINK they know what is going on with your body.
I don't have much to say about your hormone levels...
I just wanted you know how much I appreciate who you are and say thanks for the kind posts you leave on my blog.
- Joel
Post a Comment